Total capacity of one chicken house: 160 birds/set * 47 sets/row * 4 rows= 30,080 birds/house.
Chicken cage: 188 sets.
Automatic feeding machine: 1 sets, Gantry-type, one set drives 3 rows.
Belt manure removing system: 4 sets, Each row per set.
Automatic egg collecting system: 4 sets, each row one set.
1. Cooling fan: 12 sets, size: 1.4M * 1.4M, installed on the behind of the wall
2. Cooling pad: 14 Pcs, size: 2.5M * 2M, installed on the front & side of the wall.
3. Small side windows: 68 Pcs, size: 600mm * 300mm, installed on the side wall.
Environmental controling system: 1 set.
1. As for the manure removing system, because the feeding scale of you is 30,000 layers, considering this is a relatively large scale poultry farming, we recommend you the belt type, because scraper manure removing system is better used for the chicken house which the length is within 90M, so we recommend you the belt type, equipped with the transverse and slant manure removing system, which could realize the manure could be transported out directly.
2. As for the Cage type, we recommend you the A type, not H type, because A type has a good ventilation system, and the technology is mature, H type is better for the big scale feeding.
3. As for the capacity of the chicken cage, the one we recommend you one set could place 160 birds, compared with our normal cage, it could feed more birds per set.
4. As for the feeding machine, one row could work for 4 rows, also equipped with the hoister and transverse feeding machine, which could realize the transportation of the feed from the silo to the trough.
5. Equipped with the ventilation system, which could let the ammonia out in time, to keep the chicken house fresh, and could keep the temperature within 24~28 degree, which could avoid the disease occurance.
6. Automatic egg collecting system, each row one set, which could realize of the egg collecting automation.
1. All work are finihouse automatically, save labor.
2. Cage system could feed more chickens at the certain size of the land.
3. One man could finish the work within one chicken house.