Total capacity of one chicken house: 192 birds/set * 52 sets/row * 5 rows = 49,920 birds/house.
Chicken cage: 260 sets.
Automatic feeding machine: 5 sets, Trolley-type, Each row per set.
Belt manure removing system: 5 sets, Each row per set.
Automatic egg collecting system: 5 sets, each row one set.
1. Cooling fan: 18 sets, size: 1.4M * 1.4M, installed on the behind of the wall.
2. Cooling pad: 20 Pcs, size: 2.5M * 2M, installed on the front & side of the wall.
3. Small side windows: 70 Pcs, size: 600mm * 300mm, installed on the side wall.
Environmental controling system: 1 set.
1. As for the Cage type, we recommend you the H type, because H type is better for the big scale feeding, as for the tier, we recommend you the 4 tier, which is convenient for you to manage.
2. As for the manure removing system, because the chicken cage you choose is H type, so must use the belt manure removing system, every tier has one pic belt, equipped with the transverse and slant manure removing system, which could realize the manure could be transported out directly.
3. As for the feeding machine, because the chicken cage is H type, it must be equipped with the trolley type, each row needs to be equipped with one, also equipped with the hoister and transverse feeding machine, which could realize the transportation of the feed from the silo to the trough.
5. Equipped with the ventilation system, which could let the ammonia out in time, to keep the chicken house fresh, and could keep the temperature within 24~28 degree, which could avoid the disease occurance.
6. Automatic egg collecting system, each row one set, which could realize of the egg collecting automation.
7. As for the controling system, we will equip you with one, which could control the feeding, manure removing, egg collecting, ventilation system.
1. The advantage of the H type chicken cage is it could feed more chickens in the certain size of the land.
2. Cage system could feed more chickens at the certain size of the land.
3. Equiped with one controling system, which could control all the equipment within one chicken house.